Sign the petition
GOAL: 5,000 Signatures
I call on DONALD TRUMP and Congress to dedicate all resources necessary to fulfill the commitment of The National Alzheimer’s Project Act (NAPA) and the National Plan to Address Alzheimer’s Disease:
- Prevent and effectively treat Alzheimer’s disease by 2025
- Enhance Care Quality and Efficiency
- Strengthen the quality of care and expand support for people with Alzheimer’s disease and their families
- Enhance public awareness and engagement about the devastating consequences of this disease
- Improve Data to Track Progress
I am committed to stopping Alzheimer’s Disease. I stand with the five million of my fellow Americans who are living with Alzheimer’s disease and their 15 million family caregivers. We are united in the belief that ending this ravaging disease must be a national priority.
Stopping Alzheimer’s disease is scientifically possible, economically necessary, and morally imperative. Today, Alzheimer’s disease is the sixth leading cause of death and the only illness among the top ten for which there is no known effective prevention, disease modifying treatment, or cure.
Unless this changes, our nation will be overwhelmed by as many as 16 million Americans facing Alzheimer’s by 2050 at an annual cost of over $1 trillion. DONALD TRUMP and Congress must act immediately and decisively to accelerate our investment to stop Alzheimer’s disease.